Two exciting releases are about to happen in the BESA Research family:
- BESA Statistics 2.0 will feature several important enhancements, based on our well-established non-parametric cluster permutation testing:
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) for comparing more than 2 groups / conditions
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA) to additionally account for the influence of another variable (covariate of no interest)
- Correlation analysis for testing the relationship between covariates of interest and EEG / MEG data
- Direct reading of BrainVision data format for time and time-frequency data
- Topographic mapping of time-frequency data averages
- BESA Research 6.1 will boast the following new features:
- Cortex LORETA – computation on individual or standard cortical surface, no projection
- Cortex CLARA – recursively applied Cortex LORETA iteratively refines the solution
- Realistic children‘s FEM head models for various age groups based on real averaged MRIs (kindly provided by John E. Richards, Univ South Carolina, USA)
- New source montages for Default Mode Networks
Other new features include:
Important reminder: Until the release of these packages, which is anticipated for end of May (BESA Statistics) and end of June (BESA Research), you can still purchase at the current price, with a free upgrade option to the new versions.
For more information and a quotation, please contact email@example.com via e-mail.