All-in-one software for fast review and advanced EEG analysis
Conventional montages, e.g. longitudinal bipolar, measure potential differences at the scalp. EEGFocus uses all electrodes and multiple sources to transform the scalp EEG into the brain. Thus, activities generated in the right and left hemisphere, or in different brain regions, can be separated to a large degree. This leads to a better visibility of focal abnormalities in the source waveforms and separation of the on-going EEG rhythms.
- Fast remontaging to conventional, virtual, or brain source montages
- Virtual montages with voltage or CSD signals based on spherical spline interpolation
- Brain source montages available for frontal, temporal, central and parietal brain regions, as well as for standard AEP, SEP, VEP
- Additional channels, e.g. EOG, can be calculated using all electrodes and displayed along with the current montage
- User definable montages and easy grouping of channels for hemispheric or regional comparison
- Graphical montage editor for easy definition of user montages