1. He, B.J., et al., Abstracts of Presentations at the International Conference on Basic and Clinical Multimodal Imaging (BaCI), a Joint Conference of the International Society for Neuroimaging in Psychiatry (ISNIP), the International Society for Functional Source Imaging (ISFSI), the International Society for Bioelectromagnetism (ISBEM), the International Society for Brain Electromagnetic Topography (ISBET), and the EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society (ECNS), in Geneva, Switzerland, September 5-8, 2013. Clin EEG Neurosci, 2013.
2. Goepel, J., et al., Medio-frontal and anterior temporal abnormalities in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) during an acoustic antisaccade task as revealed by electro-cortical source reconstruction. BMC Psychiatry, 2011. 11: p. 7.
3. Goepel, J., et al., Pro- and antisaccades in children elicited by visual and acoustic targets – does modality matter? BMC Pediatr, 2011. 11: p. 116.
4. Paul-Jordanov, I., M. Bechtold, and C. Gawrilow, Methylphenidate and if-then plans are comparable in modulating the P300 and increasing response inhibition in children with ADHD. Atten Defic Hyperact Disord, 2010. 2(3): p. 115-26.
5. Lipp, R., et al., Concurrent sound segregation based on inharmonicity and onset asynchrony. Neuropsychologia, 2010. 48(5): p. 1417-25.
6. Leirer, V.M., et al., Hippocampal activity during the transverse patterning task declines with cognitive competence but not with age. BMC Neurosci, 2010. 11: p. 113.
7. Keil, J., et al., Localization of the magnetic equivalent of the ERN and induced oscillatory brain activity. Neuroimage, 2010. 51(1): p. 404-11.
8. Meinzer, M., et al., Electromagnetic brain activity in higher frequency bands during automatic word processing indicates recovery of function in aphasia. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med, 2009. 45(3): p. 369-78.
9. Paul, I., et al., If-then planning modulates the P300 in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Neuroreport, 2007. 18(7): p. 653-7.
10. Paul, I., et al., Word Processing differences between dyslexic and control children. BMC Psychiatry, 2006. 6: p. 5.
- BESA Research
- BESA MRI
- BESA Statistics
- BESA Epilepsy
- BESA Simulator