1. Steppacher, I., et al., N400 predicts recovery from disorders of consciousness. Ann Neurol, 2013. 73(5): p. 594-602.
2. Popov, T., et al., Evoked and induced oscillatory activity contributes to abnormal auditory sensory gating in schizophrenia. Neuroimage, 2011. 56(1): p. 307-14.
3. Popov, T., et al., Specific cognitive training normalizes auditory sensory gating in schizophrenia: a randomized trial. Biol Psychiatry, 2011. 69(5): p. 465-71.
4. Hauswald, A., et al., ERP dynamics underlying successful directed forgetting of neutral but not negative pictures. Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci, 2011. 6(4): p. 450-9.
5. Jordanov, T., et al., Local Heschl’s Gyrus-based coordinate system for intersubject comparison of M50 auditory response modeled by single equivalent current dipole. J Neurosci Methods, 2010. 192(1): p. 121-6.
- BESA Research
- BESA MRI
- BESA Statistics
- BESA Epilepsy
- BESA Simulator