All-in-one software for fast review and advanced EEG analysis
3D whole head mapping
Whole head maps provide a complete overview and a better interpretation of the topography of EEG abnormalities. Just click on a detected pattern to obtain 3D whole head maps. Click on a particular view to obtain a series of maps showing the evolution over time.
- Six standard head views from different perspectives in addition to the conventional top views
- Standard time series of 15 maps or user-defined time series
- Whole head view with optimized color display and equipotential lines to facilitate identification of the generating brain region
- Maps can be rotated freely in 3D or set to standard views by fast rotation buttons
- Available map types are: Voltage, current source density (CSD / Laplacian), FFT spectral amplitude, power, or phase