All-in-one software for fast review and advanced EEG analysis
Artifact correction and ERP
EEGFocus uses all EEG and EKG channels in a unique automated tool to detect and correct eye and EKG artifacts.
- Automatic detection, definition, display, and correction of eye and EKG artifacts
- Optimized separation of artifacts and EEG activity during review and automatic paging
- Optional user defined correction of artifacts based on template pattern search and averaging
ERP analysis and averaging (optional)
EEGFocus provides off-line averaging and analysis of evoked and event-related potentials (ERP). Triggers from external stimulators or created internally, e.g. from rectified EMG, are defined along with specific conditions in paradigm scripts. Using a predefined protocol, ERP averages can be obtained rapidly using a fast 2-dimensional artifact scan to define noisy channels and epochs.
- Definition of triggers, experimental variables, and conditions in paradigm script
- Fast averaging of all conditions with split half option, e.g. alternating buffers
- Top view display of the averaged ERPs with overplot option for multiple conditions
- Automated peak detection and many user-definable display options