BESA and its partners will offer several hands-on workshops in 2016. They will be announced on this web-page. For more information and special requests please send an email to email@example.com.
Philadelphia / USA [10-12 August 2016]
- Three-day BESA Research Workshop held in collaboration with our sales partner Brain Vision LLC
Venue: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Optionally, instead of the full three-day workshop, an advanced-level only workshop (two days) can be booked
- For detailed information and registration please visit eventbrite.com/e/philadelphia-besa-research-workshop-tickets-25704064549
Munich / Germany [02-04 May 2016]
- 2.5-day BESA Research Workshop.This 2.5-day workshop caters for the needs of users at all skill levels, from classic ERP through to advanced source analysis, source connectivity, and cluster permutation statistics.
- Day 1: Data Review and Preprocessing, ERP, Batch processing
- Day 2: Source Analysis and Source Imaging
- Day 3: Source Coherence and Statistics
optionally, Statistics can be replaced by the Clinical Epilepsy Pipeline.
- Venue: Maritim Hotel, Goethestrasse 7, Munich
Choose the program customized to your needs:
Each workshop day can be booked separately.
The graphic below shows the workshop outline and the participation cost for each day.
Note there is a student discount of 50%.
Detailed workshop information can be found here.
Chicago / USA
- 15-16 October 2015: Two-day BESA Research Workshop held in collaboration with our sales partner Brain Vision LLC
Venue: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Munich / Germany
- 23-24 March 2015: Two-day BESA Research Workshop (500,- EUR)
Venue: Park Hotel Laim, Zschokkestraße 55, Munich
Munich / Germany
- 25 March 2015: One-day BESA Epilepsy Workshop (250,- EUR)
Venue: BESA, Freihamer Str. 18, Graefelfing
São Paulo / Brazil