BESA will be present at a number of conferences in 2016. We have already confirmed our presence at the following dates and venues:
• January 25 – 28, Dubai, UAE: Arab Health, booth #Z3C60 in the German Pavilion
• March 16 – 19, Duesseldorf, Germany: 60th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology (DGKN)
• May 13 – 16, Hong Kong: 11th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress (AOEC) at booth #B09
• June 26 – 30, Geneva, Switzerland: 22nd Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM)
• July 02 – 06, Copenhagen, Denmark: 10th Forum of Neuroscience (FENS) at booth #29
• October 01 – 06, Seoul, South Korea: 20th International Conference on Biomagnetism
• November 12 – 16, San Diego, USA: Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) at booth #1007
• December 02 – 06, Houston, USA: American Epilepsy Society (AES) Annual Meeting at the Nihon Kohden booth
Please come by and learn about the latest developments, or give us your feedback!
For future conferences and updates to the schedule, please check out https://www.besa.de/events/conferences/.
- BESA Research
- BESA MRI
- BESA Statistics
- BESA Epilepsy
- BESA Simulator