- Five-(half-)day BESA Research Workshop. This workshop running over five mornings (EDT, GMT – 4) caters for the needs of users at all skill levels, from classic ERP through to advanced source imaging, source connectivity, and cluster permutation statistics.
- There is a chart below where you can find the most important days for you, depending on your research interest.
- Dates: 14th June 2021 – 18th June 2021.
- Each workshop day will run from 09:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (GMT – 4).
- Participation is free of charge. Use your own (Windows) computer to complete hands-on tasks during the workshop. Please register for the days that are of interest to you.
Choose the program customized to your needs:
Each workshop day can be booked separately.
The chart gives you an idea which workshop days are important for you, depending on your research interest.