BESA MRI 3.0 is a feature release with several important innvovations to enhance and improve your data analysis and results review. The main new features are:
- Automated Boundary Element Model (BEM) calculation for use in BESA Research source modelling, or outside of BESA
- Automated placing of electrodes that were recorded in standard 10-10 positions onto the individual head surface reconstructed from MRI – accurate co-registration without the need for digitizers!
- User-configurable multi-slice view of MRI images
- Several brain atlases available for display on structural MRI in single view or multi-slice view
- Display BESA Research discrete source analysis solutions in individual MRI with confidence limit of source location
- Support for lossless jpg compressed DICOM files
- Improvements in co-registration visualization and user interaction
See the full list of new features, improvements, and bug-fixes here.
For more information about the new features browse to the BESA MRI overview page.You can download BESA MRI 3.0 here. If you are interested in an offer for purchasing a license for BESA MRI, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.