The successor to the ground-breaking BESA Statistics program is there! BESA Statistics 2.1 greatly enhances the options of the previous version 2.0. As before, dedicated workflows allow you to perform t-test, one-way ANOVA, and correlation analyses of your data using the parameter-free cluster permutation statistics which so elegantly solve the multiple-test problem. We have added several input data types to this pipeline, in order to ensure that time-frequency analyses and connectivity analyses are now fully supported.
The main highlights of the new release are:
- In all workflows, the data type Connectivity can now be used. This enables direct import of results obtained by BESA Connectivity for group statistics on connectivity results in sensor space or source space.
- For Image data, a configurable slice view is available that displays sequences in one of three available orthogonal orientation.
- The color theme can be adjusted between BESA White and the previous BESA Standard.
- Several new color maps are available.
- The data values are displayed on mouse-over in the detail windows.
- Time-frequency data stored by BESA Connectivity with wavelet analysis can now be read with the correct (logarithmic) frequency spacing.
- Single-trial time-frequency data can now be read in the t-test workflow (.tfcs data format).
- There is no upper limit on the number of data files imported into the workflow.
- A new image export format is available (.svg).
- Screenshots and cluster summary results can now be copied to the clipboard using the right mouse popup menu.
Furthermore, high-DPI displays are supported, exported information was enhanced, and more. For more information, click here. Please also check the Update History for a full list of new features, improvements, and bugfixes.
Your can download the setup for BESA Statistics 2.1 here.
Please contact email@example.com for more information, or to obtain a quotation for BESA Statistics 2.1.